Personal Information Protection Policy
Our Company hereby stipulates the following Personal Information Protection Policy for the purpose of organizationally ensuring the appropriate handling of personal data in accordance with the “Protection of Personal Information Act” (Act No. 57 of 2003. “Personal Information Protection Act” hereinafter).
- Compliance Relating to the Protection of Personal Information
We will appropriately handle personal information in compliance with laws and other norms including the Personal Information Protection Act, as well as with our Company Regulations. For such purposes, we will provide necessary training to our employees whose occupational responsibilities include the handling of personal information.
- Implementation of Personal Information Protection Measures
We will take measures to ensure the appropriate use of personal information, as well as appropriate safety control measures to prevent infringement of privacy and other rights caused by theft, falsification or leakage of personal information. The details of the personal data safety control measures are separately provided in “Regulations for the Handling of Personal Information.”
- Establishment of Personal Information Protection System
We will assign administrators, managers and persons in charge of personal information protection to ensure the appropriate management of personal information.
- Response to Complaints Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
Complaints made regarding our handling of personal information and requests for disclosure of personal information made by viewers who originally own such information will be handled at the following contact desk for prompt and appropriate responses.
- For appropriate and continuously improved management of personal information, JIB conducts training and has a responsible administrator in each department.
- In the event of a complaint or inquiry about JIB's handling of personal information or a request for JIB to disclose, correct, or stop using personal information, a JIB -designated contact person deals with it appropriately and promptly.
Shibuya First Tower,
1-2-20 Higashi, Shibuya-ku,
Personal Information Desk,
Corporate Planning Department,
Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
Phone Number +81-3-6805-1046
Operating Hours Mon-Fri (excluding holidays and the new year period)
9:30 - 18:00 (excluding 12:00 - 13:00)
Established November 1, 2008
Revised March 1, 2018